As a new energy street lamp, solar street lights have t […]
As a new energy street lamp, solar street lights have the characteristics of zero electricity bills, no trenching, and no wiring, and are more and more popular in the market.
Pay attention to the following conditions when installing the foundation of solar street lights:
1. Excavate the pit along the road in strict accordance with the size of the solar street light foundation plan (the construction personnel will determine the construction size);
2. In the foundation, the upper surface of the buried ground cage must be level (measure and test with a level), and the anchor bolts in the ground cage must be perpendicular to the upper surface of the foundation (measure and test with a square);
3. After the excavation of the pit is completed, leave it for 1 to 2 days to check whether there is groundwater seepage. If there is groundwater seepage, stop construction immediately;
4. Before construction, prepare the tools needed to make the foundation of solar street lights and select construction personnel with construction experience;
5. Select the appropriate cement strictly in accordance with the solar street light foundation plan, and the special acid and alkali-resistant cement must be used in the place with high soil pH; there should be no impurities in the fine sand and gravel that affect the strength of the concrete;
6. The soil around the foundation must be compacted;
7. Drain holes must be added to the bottom of the tank where the battery compartment is placed in the foundation or according to the requirements of the drawings;
8. Before construction, both ends of the threading pipe must be blocked to prevent foreign objects from entering or clogging during or after construction, which may cause difficulty in threading or failure to thread during installation;
9. After the foundation of the solar street light is made, it needs to be maintained for 5-7 days (determined according to weather conditions);
10. The installation of solar street lights can only be carried out after the foundation of solar street lights has passed the acceptance.