Before installing the Floodlight led, in order to ensure the quality of its use after installation, it is recommended to carry out a detailed inspection of the flood light present before installation to see if the appearance of Floodlight led is damaged, whether the accessories are complete, and after-sales service How to wait, check carefully every time.
Installation steps of Floodlight led are as follows:
1. There are mounting holes on the base of the Floodlight led.
2. Lift the base to the installation position.
3. Use a pen or other tool to make the position of the screw hole on the wall.
4. Drill holes.
5. Install the base, fix the screws, etc.
6. Adjust the screw on the fixing clip to adjust the Floodlight led to a suitable illumination angle.
7. There are three power lines at the bottom of the Floodlight led, AC POWER INPUT is the input terminal of AC mains power, which is connected to the AC power grid. This wire is a 3-core wire; the blue wire is the zero wire N, the brown-red wire is the live wire L, and the yellow/yellow-green wire is the ground wire PE.
After all the Floodlight led have been tested, try to brighten them for as long as possible, and check again the next day and the third day. After doing this, all are good, and there will be no problems later.
Sunshinelux's SL-12-W series Floodlight led are mainly installed in parking lots and driveways, residential streets and so on. With a focus on providing a complete solution of Floodlight led rather than only products, Sunshinelux ensures that the Floodlight led product exactly matches the client's requirements. Our Floodlight led has the advantages of high lumen, smooth surface, good heat dissipation, long life and competitive price.
If you have the interest, please contact us.