1. The characteristics of the LED street lamp itself-th […]
1. The characteristics of the LED street lamp itself-the unidirectional light, no diffusion of light, to ensure the lighting efficiency.
2. The LED street lamp has a unique secondary optical design, which illuminates the light of the LED street lamp to the area required for illumination, and further improves the lighting efficiency to achieve the purpose of energy saving.
3. LED light source efficiency has now reached 110-130lm / W, and there is still much room for development, the theoretical value of 250lm / W. The luminous efficiency of the high-pressure sodium lamp increases only with the increase of power. Therefore, the overall light efficiency of LED street lamps is stronger than that of high-pressure sodium lamps; (This overall light effect is theoretical, in fact, the luminous efficiency of high-pressure sodium lamps above 250W is higher than that of LED) .
4. The color rendering of LED street lamps is much higher than that of high-pressure sodium lamps. The color rendering index of high-pressure sodium lamps is only about 23, and the color rendering index of LED street lamps reaches more than 75. From the perspective of visual psychology, to achieve the same brightness, the average illumination of LED street lamps can be It is more than 20% lower than the high-pressure sodium lamp (refer to the British doctrine lighting standard).
5. The light decay of LED street lamps is small, less than 3% in one year, and it still meets the road illumination requirements after 10 years of use, and the high-pressure sodium lamp declines more than 30% in one year. Therefore, LED street lamps are in The design of the power used can be lower than that of the high-pressure sodium lamp.
6. LED street lights have automatic control energy-saving devices, which can achieve the maximum possible power reduction and energy saving when meeting the lighting requirements of different periods. Spark intelligent LED street lights can realize humanized functions such as computer dimming, time-division control, light control, temperature control, remote control, and automatic inspection.
7. LED is a low-voltage device, the voltage for driving a single LED is a safe voltage, and the power of a single LED of the series products is 1 watt, so it is a safer power supply than the use of a high-voltage power supply, especially suitable for public places (for example: street lamps Lighting, factory and mine lighting, automotive lighting, civil lighting, etc.).
8. Each unit LED chip has only a small volume, so it can be prepared into devices of various shapes, and is suitable for a variable environment.
9. Long lifespan: can be used for more than 50,000 hours, and provide a three-year quality guarantee. The disadvantage is that the life of the power supply cannot be guaranteed.
10. High luminous efficiency: the use of chips ≥100LM, which can save more than 75% energy compared with traditional high-pressure sodium lamps.
11. Easy installation: no need to bury cables or rectifiers, etc., directly install the lamp head of the street lamp on the lamp post or nest the light source in the original lamp housing.
12. Excellent heat dissipation control: the temperature is controlled below 45 degrees in summer, and passive heat dissipation is adopted, and the heat dissipation guarantee is insufficient in summer.
13. Reliable quality: The circuit power supply uses high-quality components, and each LED has a separate overcurrent protection without worrying about damage.
14. Uniform light color: no lens is added, uniform light color is not sacrificed to improve brightness, so as to ensure uniform light color without aperture.
15. LED does not contain harmful metal mercury, unlike high-pressure sodium lamps or metal halide lamps that cause harm to the environment when scrapped.
Integrating the above principles, the energy-saving effect of high-power LED street lamps is remarkable, and it can save more than 60% of electricity by replacing high-pressure sodium lamps. (To be refined)
Low maintenance cost: Compared with traditional street lamps, LED street lamps have extremely low maintenance costs. After comparison, the total input cost can be recovered within 6 years.