Comprehensive interpretation of the parameters of various bulbs (light sources): w, e, k, Ra/CRI, 1m When purchasing various LED lighting products, you can see w, e, k, Ra/CRI written on the bulbs and packaging boxes ...and other English parameters, I believe many ordinary consumers do not know its meaning. When most people buy a light bulb, the most common parameter is w, or wattage. In fact, other parameter values of the bulb also have great reference significance for our options. Next, the author will fully explain the parameters of various light bulbs (light sources): w, e, k, Ra/CRI, the meaning of 1m
1. Electricity (w): wattage indicates how many joules of energy are consumed per second, the higher the wattage The power consumption is larger, but the brightness (lumens) is not high. In particular, the advancement of LED lighting technology can produce higher brightness than energy-saving light bulbs of the same wattage. For example, generating 1000lm of energy consumption, incandescent lamps require 100W, and LED lamps require about 12W.
2. Lamp holder specification (e): The diameter of the lamp holder is measured by the thread of the lamp holder, which is a necessary lamp holder specification. The common specifications are E10, E12, E14, E17, E27, E40. For example, with a diameter of 14mm, it is an E14 lamp holder, and the necessary specifications must be investigated before purchasing a bulb.
3. Color temperature (k): The color of the light bulb is called the color temperature. The lower the value, the yellower the color of the light. The higher the value, the whiter the color of the light. The color of the bulb is yellow, the color temperature is about 3000K, the color of the bulb is white, and the color temperature is about 5000K~7000K.
4. Color rendering index (Ra/CRI): The higher the color rendering index, the closer the color of the object displayed under the lighting source is to the color of sunlight, and the smaller the color distortion, the lower the color rendering index. Indicates that the farther the color of the object displayed under the illumination source deviates from the color under sunlight, the greater the color distortion.
5. Luminous flux/lumen (lm): refers to the light energy released by the light source. The higher the lumen value, the greater the brightness of the bulb. 6. Luminous efficiency (lm/W): The luminous flux output by the light source per 1W of power consumption is the criterion for judging whether the light bulb saves electricity.
Ningbo Sunshinelux Lighting Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer specializing in the production of led flood, industrial warehouse lighting, best led work light tripod, rechargeable tripod work light, high powered solar flood lights, solar street light 300w, led street light.
Sunshinelux as a professional outdoor light manufacturers, led manufacturing company, work led light wholesale factory, ufo led high bay light supplier, solar led floodlight supplier, china street light factory in China. please believe that we will provide the best quality, best service, best price, please contact us.