When purchasing various LED lighting products, we often see English parameters such as W, E, K, Ra/CRI, etc. written on the bulbs or packaging boxes. I believe that many ordinary consumers cannot understand their meaning. . When most people buy a light bulb, the most parameter they look at is W, that is, the wattage. In fact, other parameter values on the bulb also have great reference significance for our purchase.
Next, the author will give you a comprehensive interpretation of the parameters on various types of light bulbs (light sources): what do W, E, K, Ra/CRI, and 1m mean:
1. Power (W): The wattage represents how many joules of energy are consumed per second. The higher the wattage, the greater the power consumption, but it does not mean that the brightness (lumens) produced is higher. Especially with the advancement of LED lighting technology today, it can produce higher brightness than energy-saving light bulbs of the same wattage. For example, to generate 1000lm of energy consumption, incandescent lamps need 100W, while LED lamps only need about 12W.
2. Lamp holder specification (E): The diameter measured by the bulb head thread is the required lamp holder specification. Common specifications are E10, E12, E14, E17, E27, E40. For example, if the diameter is 14mm, it is an E14 lamp holder. Be sure to investigate the required specifications before purchasing a bulb.
3. Color temperature (K): The color of the bulb is called the color temperature. The lower the value, the yellower the color of the light; the higher the value, the whiter the color of the light. The color of the bulb is yellowish, the color temperature is about 3000K, and the color of the bulb is white, and the color temperature is about 5000K~7000K.
4. Color rendering index (Ra/CRI): The higher the color rendering index, the closer the color of the object displayed under the lighting source is to the color under sunlight, and the less color distortion; Low, indicating that the color displayed by the object under the illumination source is farther away from the color under sunlight, and the color distortion is greater.
5. Luminous flux/lumen (lm): refers to the light energy released by the light source. The higher the lumen value, the greater the brightness of the bulb.
6. Luminous efficiency (lm/W): refers to the luminous flux output by the light source per 1W of electricity consumed, which is the criterion for judging whether the light bulb saves electricity.
The above content is the parameters on the light bulb (light source): W, E, K, Ra/CRI, 1m, respectively, I believe that after you read it, you should refer to one or more of them when purchasing a light bulb. several parameters.
Ningbo Sunshinelux Lighting Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer specializing in the production of best flood lights, led high bay light 150w, floodlight stand, rechargeable work light with magnetic base, solar sensor flood light, solar street light cost, 100w led street light.
Sunshinelux as a professional outdoor flood lights factory, led manufacturers in china, china cob work light, high bay supplier, wholesale solar led street light, street lamp manufacturers in China. please believe that we will provide the best quality, best service, best price, please contact us.