(1) Color temperature: It is expressed by absolute temperature K, which is to heat a standard black body. When the temperature rises to a certain level, the color starts to change from red-light red-orange-yellow-white-blue-white-blue gradually. When the light color of a light source is the same as that of a black body at a certain temperature, we call the absolute temperature of the black body at that time as the correlated color temperature of the light source.
(2) Color rendering index (Ra): A parameter that measures the ability of a light source to display the true color of the illuminated object. The higher the color rendering index (0-100), the closer the color reproduction of the light source to the natural primary color. Greater than 90 is excellent, and places with extremely high requirements for color identification, such as printing, printing and dyeing product inspection, etc. 80-90 is very good, color TV broadcast, display lighting. 65-80 is better for indoor lighting. 50-65 is medium, outdoor lighting. Less than 50 is poor, places with low color requirements, such as parking lots, freight yards, etc.
(3) Luminous flux (lumens Lm): Indicates how much the luminous body emits. Lumen is the unit of luminous flux. The more luminous, the greater the number of lumens.
(4) Light Efficiency: The ratio of the luminous flux emitted by the light source to the electrical power consumed. The unit is lumen per watt (Lm/W).
(5) Light intensity: The luminous flux within a unit solid angle. Unit: cd
(6) Illuminance: Illuminance is used to describe the degree of illumination on the illuminated surface (working surface), usually expressed by the luminous flux received per unit area, in lux (lx) or lumens per square meter (lm/m2 ).
(7) Brightness: Brightness is a physical quantity used to indicate the intensity of luminescence (or reflection) on the surface of an object. is the surface brightness of the light-emitting surface, in candela per square meter (cd/m2).
(8) Color Appearance: The color rendering index of the light source and the illuminance together determine the visual clarity of the environment. There is a balance between illuminance and color rendering index. The results obtained from extensive experiments are: lighting an office with a lamp with a color rendering index Ra>90 is more satisfactory in terms of appearance than an office lit with a lamp with a lower color rendering index (Ra<60). The value is more than 25% higher.
(9) Light environment: Light environment is people's psychological feeling of light in a certain visual space. A good light environment produces a good visual experience, which directly affects people's physical and mental health. When people consider creating a good light environment, they should also consider the issue of energy saving. The concept of green lighting is how to reduce the release of mercury and how to save the limited energy for human survival.
Ningbo Sunshinelux Lighting Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer specializing in the production of waterproof outdoor flood lights, high bay lamp, flood light tripod stand, magnetic light rechargeable, solar flood light 100w, all in one street light, street light price.
Sunshinelux as a professional outdoor lighting manufacturers list, light fixture manufacturers, wholesale portable led work light factory, wholesale led high bay, outdoor solar light manufacturer, china outdoor street light in China. please believe that we will provide the best quality, best service, best price, please contact us.