Lighting supply voltage
The power supply voltage of the general lighting source should be 220V. The power supply voltage of high-intensity gas discharge lamps of 1500W and above should be 380V (determined by the rated voltage of the lamp).
Portable and portable lamps should use Class III lamps, powered by safety extra-low voltage, and their voltage value should meet the following requirements:
1. Not more than 50V in a dry place
2. No more than 25V in wet places
3. The terminal voltage of lighting fixtures should not be greater than 105% of its rated voltage, nor should it be lower than the following values of its rated voltage:
General workplace - 95%
When the general workplace with a small area far away from the substation is difficult to meet the requirements of the first paragraph, it can be 90%
Emergency lighting and lighting powered by safety extra-low voltage - 90%
Lighting distribution system
The arrangement of distribution transformers for lighting shall meet the following requirements:
1. When the power equipment has no high-power impact load, the lighting and power should share the transformer
2. When the power equipment has a high-power impact load, the lighting should be connected to a different transformer from the impact load. If conditions do not permit, if it needs to be connected to the same transformer, the lighting should be powered by a dedicated feeder
3. When the lighting installation power is relatively large, it is advisable to use a special transformer for lighting.
The power supply of emergency lighting shall adopt one of the following methods according to the category of emergency lighting, the use requirements of the site and the power supply conditions of the building:
1. Lines connected from the mains that are effectively independent of the normal lighting supply;
2. Battery packs, including battery devices with built-in batteries in the lights, centralized settings or centralized settings in partitions
3. Emergency generator set
The exit sign lights and directional sign lights for evacuation lighting should be powered by batteries. The power supply of the safety lighting and the power line of the place shall be respectively connected to different transformers or different feeder lines. The backup lighting power supply should adopt the first or third method above.
Lighting power distribution should adopt a combination of radial and trunk systems.
The loads of each phase of the three-phase power distribution main line should be balanced, the maximum phase load should not exceed 115% of the average value of the three-phase load, and the minimum phase load should not be less than 5% of the average value of the three-phase load.
The lighting distribution box should be located close to the lighting load center for easy operation and maintenance.
The current of each lighting single-phase branch circuit should not exceed 16A, and the number of connected light sources should not exceed 25. When connecting building combination lamps, the loop current should not exceed 25A, and the number of light sources should not exceed 60. The current of the branch circuit should not exceed 30A.
The socket should not be connected to the same branch circuit as the lighting lamp.
In places with large voltage deviations, if conditions permit, an automatic voltage stabilization device should be installed.
The power distribution lines supplying gas discharge lamps should be equipped with capacitor compensation in the lines or lamps, and the power factor should not be lower than 0.9.
In places where the stroboscopic effect of gas discharge lamps affects visual operations, one of the following measures should be adopted:
1. Using high frequency electronic ballast
2. Adjacent lamps are tapped in different phase sequences
When Class I lamps are used, the exposed conductive parts of the lamps should be reliably grounded
3. A safety isolation transformer should be used for safety extra-low voltage, and its secondary side should not be protected by grounding.
4. Electric energy meters should be set up for households in residential buildings, electric energy meters should be set up for workshops in factories when conditions permit, and electric energy meters should be set up for tenants or units in office buildings.
Sunshinelux as a professional lighting factory, we are stadium lights supplier, light suppliers, portable led work light producer, ufo led high bays distributor,China led solar .Please believe that we will provide the best quality, best service, best price, please contact us.